Position description: The position will maintain full communication between customer (Mass Market Accounts within the States) and farm. The Account Manager will ensure top-quality customer service and products and build long-lasting relationships with the clients.
- The position will be responsible for the market development and daily sales.
- Marketing and Sales of new floral products, order management, supply management and floral market speculation
- Prospect new customers and build your customer base on a monthly basis (mass market accounts). Expected Book of business over 1million dollars.
- Make sure all orders are processed and executed in a timely manner
- Create standing/pre-books order promotions and holiday specials
- Develop new product lines for customers.
- Understand market trends.
- Create and offer bouquet programs for a to mass market customers.
- Understand industry trends.
- Resolve shipment issues in a timely manner
- Present programs to mass market buyers
- Help support floral shows
- Traveling 25% + of your time
- 3+ years of sales experience in the mass market fresh cut flower industry
- Great comprehension of fresh cut flower species and products
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in the use of current software and communications networks
- The candidate must possess strong leadership skills, be result driven, excellent time management skills, strong organizational skills, entrepreneurial spirit
- Able to stay organized and multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Plus: Spanish speaking candidate.
- Candidate must have a book of business which consist of mass market/super market floral buyers