The sales representative will ensure customer service satisfaction and business development attaining sales goals and growing the location’s revenues.
- Customer service, ensure customers are satisfied on a daily basis
- Manage, conduct, and analyze research for new clients and oversee existing accounts to keep existing clients satisfied.
- Maintain clients’ new and existing orders and open an account with the company.
- Responsible for proposing large event quotes as well as recommending best flower options, shipping and transportation options for customers.
- Manage administrative and financial responsibilities including invoice creation and charging.
- Make sure the product is up to standard for customers.
- Develop holiday pre-order from the customer base.
- 3+ years of sales experience in the wholesale industry
- Deep knowledge of products, including their seasonality
- Business to Business sales, including cold calling
- Strong time management skills
$45,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year *Depending in the candidate´s experience.
- Dental and Health Insurance
- Growth opportunity