The flower industry logistics is very fast-paced, fun, and rewarding!.
A leading cold storage and air freight forwarding company with offices in California and Miami, is looking for a Customer service Manager who is committed to growing with the company.
This position is responsible for maintaining outstanding customer service for each of our clients and processing data entry through POS systems, while ensuring optimal follow through and customer satisfaction. The logistic industry is huge right now and we invite you on board.
The candidate we are looking for should maintain a positive attitude, be a team player and have professional and positive demeanor.
- Oversight customer-service team focused on client satisfaction
- Demonstrate strong leadership and team building skills
- Effectively implement directives, policies, and procedures
- Maintain efficient operations to achieve performance goals
- Resolve staff and customer related issues
- Make sure to dispatch the product within deadlines
- Assistance with the daily operation and customer service
- Process sales invoicing in accordance with established procedures and standards.
- Receive supplier purchase invoices ensuring they are correct and passed to appropriate department for processing.
- Maintain and file all records in accordance with company procedure.
- Constantly review working processes with carriers and transport companies to ensure best practice
- Produce reports and statistics for meetings.
- Computer skills – email, word, excel, custom program
- Communication – English required, Spanish is a plus
- Work evenings and holidays as needed
- Long hours during holiday shipping peaks
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Team player
Job Types: Full-time, Contract