We are hiring an Assistant General Manager to help us keep growing our Fort Myers location.
The Assistant Manager will be responsible for carrying out company goals through positive and effective communication with customers and staff. Managing an efficient operation of the entire location. You will work to keep the design center in top running order, from ordering inventory, managing delivery staff, managing cost of goods, increasing sales, generating reports, improving profits, managing staff and scheduling and responding to customer concerns and complaints.
- Manage day to day operations of physical location
- Oversee, supervise and motivate staff to ensure adherence to company policies and maintain company goals
- Develop opportunities that will increase sales and reduce cost.
- Manage design center budget and goals. While ensuring compliance with financial policies and procedures such as, inventory accuracy and control, returns, damages, etc.
- Evaluate and recommend changes in preferred work methods to increase productivity of warehouse operations.
- Complete all necessary records and reports in a timely and accurate fashion
- Operate and continue to train our POS software (Hana) for daily orders. We will train initially
- Must exhibit initiative and teamwork
- Must have ability to work efficiently with time management and organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and work independently
- Effective communication skills (Written and Verbal)
- Strong analytical skills. Ability to drive process improvement and lead change
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Word and Excel
- Very good reasoning, decision making, and problem solving
- Detail-oriented and focused on results, including a desire to ensure sales goals are either met or exceeded
- 1-3 years of proven and successful experience in operational management.
- Would prefer 2-3 years of floral design experience.
- Full Time
- Flexible to fit with operating hours
- Position requires some weekend
- Position requires extra time during flower holiday peak seasons
- Health, Visual and dental insurance
- Paid time off
- *Company open to pay relocation costs
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday